- Focused overview of test content and the computer-adaptive test (CAT) format
- Concentrated, streamlined lessons on the 5 GMAT math and verbal question types, as well as Kaplan's proven score-raising test strategies
- Practice sets help students retain the essential information they learn.
- Thousands of graduate management programs around the world use the GMAT in their admissions process.
- The GMAT is a computerized test offered year-round by appointment.
Check inside this book for a chance to win $5000 to use for school and other prizes!